- This is the original Ladder Ball game since 2003.
- Durable and heavy hardwood frame with fast setup.
- Newly added!
- Stronger design - New knob & nut that holds the upright to the base. (2021)
- More vibrant colors and black rope. (2020)
- Newly designed rungs. (2020)
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
This Ladder Golf Tournament Edition is great for tournaments or team play. It comes with everything 2 to 4 players need to play a game of Ladder Ball. Simply set up the game ladders and space them apart and start playing. The official Ladder Golf brand game is made of solid hardwood with high-quality hardware and durable rungs that will last a long time. If you are going to play Ladder Ball, please play on the official Ladder Golf brand of games. Oh... and Ladder Golf and Tosso are owned by the same family. So that's a good reason as well.
New stronger design
We have removed the small threaded insert in the wooden upright and added an oversized nut. Now, the knob goes through the upright and the base and connects to an oversized nut to hold it all together. This new design is much stronger and easier to put together. Plus... You can upgrade your old games with the new Knob and Nut kit.
- 2 Hardwood game ladders
- 1 Set of green bolas
- 1 Set of white bolas
- 4 Knobs and 2 oversized nuts
- 1 Extra-large nylon carrying case
- 1 Official Ladder Golf rules
- Ladder Golf quality guarantee
How To Play
- The game is a pretty simple game to play, but can get very competitive as players get used to tossing the bolas. To start, just space the ladder out about 15-feet, or 5 paces, and decide which player or team is going to go first. Each play must toss all 3 bolas before the next player is able to toss his or her bolas. Points are scored from the bolas that remain hanging on the ladder after both players have thrown. The winner of the round earns the first toss in the next round. Games are played to exactly 21 and the player or team must hit 21 exactly or the points for that round do not count. In the case of a tie at 21 points, a player must then win by 2 points.
The Ladder Golf brand game is the original tossing game that started the entire Ladder Ball craze in 2003.